Friday, November 03, 2006

Wuv U!

i luv u A.


















I dedicate this song to my leo
thanx for coming into my life!


Every time our eyes meet
This feeling inside me
s almost more than I can take
Baby when you touch me
I can feel how much you love me
And it just blows me away
I've never been this close to anyone or anything
I can hear your thoughts I can see your dreams

I don't know how you do what you do
I'm so in love with you
It just keeps getting better
I want to spend the rest of my life
With you by my side
Forever and ever
Every little thing that you do
Baby, I'm amazed by you

The smell of your skin
The taste of your kiss
The way you whisper in the dark
Your hair all around me
Baby you surround me
You touch every place in my heart
Oh, it feels like the first time, every time
I want to spend the whole night in your eyes

Every little thing that you do
I'm so in love with you
It just keeps getting better
I want to spend the rest of my life
With you by my side Forever and ever
Every little thing that you do Baby, I'm amazed by you


Press here to download the song

7 Comments:

Blogger Leo. said...

Speechless...
Completely speechless...

as i came over
"I can hear your thoughts I can see your dreams"
i really felt my whole body start pounding with every heart beat..

Sara.. i...

then again when i got to
"You touch every place in my heart
this explosion of emotion took place in me.

God, sara.. i... i..

if only this computer could speak!


But then when i got to
"Press here to download the song"
NOW i know those arent your real words, and i'mona kick yo ass cutie!!!!@#!@#$!

But honestly and truly speaking, you have the purest heart i've ever found. you hold no grudges, you hold no doubts, ur the "happy-go-lucky" KINDA GAL!! ;)

and i am honestly more then in love with the fact that i have you in my life sara..

okay so i'll stop here, it feels too mushy for me to handle!!

Ps: i'm no fag! :D

9:37 PM  
Blogger Dakhtour said...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... Didn't know that u r in love :) Happy 4 u wallah ;)

And nice words

1:51 AM  
Blogger me said...

wooooooooooooow...lucky leo ;)

2:23 AM  
Blogger SaRo0Na said...

zizotime,
well, u know it now, , I am totally head over heels in luv with my leo :$

me,
am the lucky one in this relationship wAllah! he is every girl's dream man!

10:13 PM  
Blogger Leo. said...

oh stopt it.. Lmao,, am i really?!! oh Cmon 3ad!!




-not a fag! P~ (inside joke)

1:22 PM  
Blogger Yazeed said...

nice song wallah

allah yiwafgkom

tc

9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eee allah yiwafigkom inshalla...

soooo cuuute :)


I love you for having options on your comments like "other" so that i can post!!! :D :D :D

3:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home